24 boxes, June–December (weekly through October, monthly in November and December)
Experience all Oak & Ash Farm has to offer with our Farmstead style CSA program! You will receive a portion of all the produce we grow on the farm from late spring through the beginning of winter. This is the farmshare for those who want all the benefits of a farmstead without the work. This share also entitles you to attend our popular, seasonal “Thank-You Dinners,” as well a discount of 10% on all other CSA add ons.
Each week, your share will be ready in a beautiful, handcrafted pine box. You will rotate through two boxes during the CSA, then you will get to keep one of the boxes at the end of the season!
Our farmstead style shares have an approximate market value of $40, but you pay only $30! Pay in full and it’s only $648 (10% discount off the quarterly total of $720 for the year).
Typical mid season share includes items like:
- A bag of mixed salad greens
- A head of lettuce or bunch of greens
- A bunch of baby root vegetables such as carrots, radishes or turnips
- A small box of cherry tomatoes/ some slicing tomato
- A bag of green beans
- A cucumber or pepper
- A bouquet of flowers
- A bouquet of mixed culinary herbs
- A small box of fresh tea or fresh berries
Learn more about this unique farmshare and all it has to offer.